Fox Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

would anyone be interested in a horse roleplay?? or a hybrid roleplay??

3 posters

Go down

would anyone be interested in a horse roleplay?? or a hybrid roleplay?? Empty would anyone be interested in a horse roleplay?? or a hybrid roleplay??

Post  Speckle Tue May 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Yea that *looks at topic title*

B.T.W!!!!!!:
a hybrid is a cross between two different animals or an animal and a human or two different plants ect. (u get my drift)

Example:
a human/cat hybrid could be a human with a cat tail ears and behaviour (love for fish, grooming oneself ect. xD)

Example Two:
or say a blue-jay/fox hybrid could be a fox with wings like a blue-jay and a beak or something

You could even have say an eagle/cheetah/fish hybrid and that could say have a cheetahs body and speed but it has the eagles wings and sharp eyesight and a fish tail

You get me??

there are endless possibilities!
Speckle
Speckle

Back to top Go down

would anyone be interested in a horse roleplay?? or a hybrid roleplay?? Empty Re: would anyone be interested in a horse roleplay?? or a hybrid roleplay??

Post  Dewsong Tue May 11, 2010 11:26 pm

if any of u had sea-monkeys they r hybrid. i think it sounds cool. xD
Dewsong
Dewsong

Back to top Go down

would anyone be interested in a horse roleplay?? or a hybrid roleplay?? Empty Re: would anyone be interested in a horse roleplay?? or a hybrid roleplay??

Post  Russet Wed May 12, 2010 11:04 pm

I made a rp site for hybrids but its still in progress so u cant rp on it for a couple of days
Russet
Russet
Admin

https://foxesoftheforest.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dewsong Wed May 12, 2010 11:06 pm

k. im making a new site and im starting all over on my old one i worked so hard on. xD
Dewsong
Dewsong

Back to top Go down

Post  Speckle Wed May 12, 2010 11:11 pm

what old one? and your not copying my idea are you >.<
Speckle
Speckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dewsong Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:20 pm

No, I don't like the idea so much. I is happy /w my sites and I won't make any more
Dewsong
Dewsong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum